Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome to the Tech Lit 21 Classroom Blog!  This is the first posting of what I hope to be many.  For those of you who do not know what Tech Lit 21 is, let me share some background with you.  My name is Christina (Jesse) Hanson and this is my third year teaching Tech Lit 21 (or Tech Lit, as many of my students call it).  Tech Lit is a project-based class at Lincoln Junior High in LaSalle, Illinois for 7th and 8th grade students.  

During this year-long class, students will learn how to use a variety of Web 2.0 tools and apps on the iPads, collaborate with students and classrooms around the world and many other computer skills in order to make projects for other classes, and to try and keep up with the ever-changing world of technology.  

I will be sharing with you lessons, activities and events that are going on in our classroom.  Feel free to share these lessons with your students or fellow colleagues too.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by email (hansonc@lasalleschools.net) or on Twitter (@cjesse21).  I am also working on making a Tech Lit 21 page on Facebook so look for that release soon!   


No comments:

Post a Comment